44 DIY Mason Jar Craft Ideas You Should Look
The cool looking mason jars are so versatile and charming that you can use them for so many DIY crafts. Take a look!
You don’t need advanced carpentry skills to get started with DIY mason jar crafts. Check out the best design ideas and create your own decorations
When it comes to craftiness, it’s hard to beat the utility of a mason jar. These simple little containers can be used as everything from piggy banks to candle holders, and the more elaborate crafters out there have even built things like mason jar chandeliers.
The simplest creations need nothing but a few supplies and a little imagination. Here are some common tools that you might gather as you prepare your work station:
- Fabric scraps
- Decorative baubles, bells, and ribbons
- Lights and cords for electrical projects
- Glitter and sparkles
- Flexible wires
- Whatever candles or flowers you want to put in your jars
1. All That Glitters
2. A Rustic Light on the Western Front
3. A Tiny Garden for Tiny Creatures