DIY Toilet Bombs To Deodorize And Kill Bacteria
We’ve thoroughly researched and carried out some of the most strange and weird uses using simple, available household material.
DIY Toilet Bombs To Deodorize And Kill Bacteria. I absolutely love all things DIY!
Toilet bomb fizzes that clean and eliminates smells are easy to make and you’ll be surprised by how effective these natural toilet cleaners are.
They use only 5 ingredients to inject an unusually beautiful scent into your bathroom.
These Homemade toilet bombs are an integral part of my toilet and bathroom decor – don’t they just look beautiful? I actually keep a few outside the container also, because they’re great at deodorizing the air.
What I Use: (for approx. 24 bombs)
- 1 1/3 cup Baking Soda – amazing for all-natural cleaning AND deodorizing!
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid – ( a low-strength acid that exists naturally in fruits like lemons & oranges) – used in many kitchen & bathroom cleaners for its cleaning, whitening & deodorizing properties.
- 30 drops Lavender Essential Oil.
- 30 drops Peppermint Essential Oil.
- 30 drops Lemon Essential Oil.