One here and one there and you’re somewhere finding your tools? Well, if that’s the story then organize your tools right away with this quick and easy DIY POWER TOOL ORGANIZER!
Get your garage organized, make all your tools accessible and ready for more projects by making this power tools organizer.
This project is cheap, easy, functional and only take about 2 hrs to complete.
- 4″ PVC pipe, 12″ long (we needed 5 of these, but you might need more or less depending on your tools)
- 3″ PVC pipe, 12″ long (we needed 5 of these, but you might need more or less depending on your tools
- Wire shelf like this – 12″ wide, 6′ long (I used the entire 6′ shelf, but you can cut shorter if you need or
- you may be able to find a shorter length like this)
- 12″ track shelf standards (we needed 3)
- Track shelf brackets (to support the wire shelf)
- Nylon cable ties (or zip ties as some people call them)
- 3″ screws
1. Create a plan.
Look at the mess you currently have in your garage and take stock of the tools you have, and the amount of dedicated space for the organizer to live.